Medicated Pet Shampoo
Keep your pet looking, feeling, and smelling like they’re fresh from the groomers with Banixx Medicated Shampoo for dogs and horses. Its formula is enriched with marine collagen and 4% chlorhexidine to moisturize and protect the skin from bacterial and fungal agents, while a lack of soap or detergent prevents your pet’s skin or coat from drying out. Made without paraben, sulfate, alcohol, or steroids, it offers instant relief for horses and dogs suffering from scratches, rain rot, girth/mane/tail itch, cannon bone crud, itchy skin yeast infections and dermatitis without irritating their skin. You can use it daily for spot treatments, or as an all-over body cleanser. Whichever way you use our medicated shampoo for horses and dogs, your furry friend will thank you.
As a pet owner, you want to keep your pet active, healthy and happy. This means giving it proper care, nutrition and exercise. At Banixx, we have developed a medicated dog shampoo for bacterial infections and wounds to help keep your pet or horse in good health.
- Especially effective at providing aid in the recovery of rain rot, scratches, girth/mane itch, sweet itch, cannon keratosis, dermatitis, fungal/bacterial skin infections, ringworm in dogs, and yeast infections in dogs
- Enriched with marine collagen for maximal recovery to damaged skin and hair and bolstered by anti-bacterial, anti-fungal chlorhexidine
- Made without using soaps, detergents, paraben, sulfate, alcohol, or steroids for irritation-free relief
- Can be used daily for spot treatments or as an all-over body cleanser
- Made in the USA
Common Uses for Dogs
Our medicated dog shampoo for allergies and other ailments can help promote your pet’s well-being and happiness. It can help treat the following conditions:
- Yeast Infections: Banixx shampoo can help eliminate the overgrowth of yeast or bacteria that can cause yeast infections in your dog or cat’s ear or skin.
- Ringworm: Our anti-fungal shampoo for dogs contains chlorhexidine, which can help treat ringworm for the skin, hair and nails.
- Itchy, dry, flaky skin: use this medicated shampoo to combat these irritating skin issues on your dog in short order. In days, you’ll see a shiny, glossy vibrant coat.
Common Uses for Horses
Our medicated shampoo can combat and provide relief from the following equine maladies:
- Horse Scratches: Soften and relieve those crusty, inflamed scabs of the lower leg/pastern areas with our medicated shampoo. The moisturizing marine collagen ingredient soothes and rejuvenates the affected area for a quicker healthy outcome.
- Sweet Itch: Use our medicated shampoo as an all-over body cleanser to treat this common allergic skin condition in horses.
- Cannon Bone Crud: Excess production of keratin can cause your horse’s skin to become flaky and scaly. Combat it with the gentle, effective ingredients in our shampoo, which is free of soaps, detergents, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, and steroids.
- Rain Rot: Get rid of crusty scabs on your equine’s coat with our antibacterial formula.
But don't just take our word for it. Read on to see what our customers say!
By A. on Amazon
By Ba4ever on Amazon
By Roxie on Amazon
By Karl Rowan on Amazon
By Danial A Rothweil on Amazon
By Aliyah on Amazon
By paul b on Amazon
By ZBA91 on Amazon
By Sarah Lewis on Amazon
By Paul J. Gately on Amazon
By Michelle on Amazon
By Carole Schneider on Amazon
By Jessica on Amazon
By Equestrian on Amazon
By Jon S. on Amazon
By Scott on Amazon
By DQNier on Amazon
By Rosiemydog on Chewy
By FightRingworm on Chewy
By Judy on Amazon
By Amazon Customer on Amazon
By Red Bentley's Rider, Lynn Harvey on Chewy